I think it’s funny that I’m sitting here writing this, but then I remember the day of my test how I had no idea how to check my results.
Anyways, this is only for Baton Rouge Community College as that is the only organization I’ve had to do this process for.
- Go to evolve.elsevier.com
- Press the “I’m a student” button.
- Press the “Register for Results and Remediation” button at the bottom right.
- You will be sent to a product page, it should show $0.00 select “Register”.
- You will be sent to a checkout page, select the “Checkout/Redeem” button.
- Create an account with the requested information, be sure to double check your name and make sure your email was the same one you used to take the exam.
- Once you’ve registered your account, press “Sign In” in the top right corner.
- Select “My Evolve” on the right side menu, it is the farthest to the left.
- You should now see something that says “HESI ASSESSMENT” and underneath it, a link that says “STUDENT ACCESS”. Go ahead and press that.
- You should be take to a screen with your overall score results.
- If you press the “Admission Assessment Report” in blue, you will be able to view your HESI section results.